Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who are you wearing?

Hi, my name is Jessica and I might be addicted to lululemon.

Now, just to start off, I'm not much for designer brands. I don't care who made it... if I like something, I like it no matter where or who it's from. Same thing for items I do not like. It's insane how obesessed people get with designer brands... and then it's no longer unique because everyone started buying it. Also, I mostly hate designer purses. I think a lot of Guess and those types of brands purses are ugly. Maybe there's something wrong with me... I just want things that are attractive to me and fairly unique. Farmers Markets and local vendors are best for this in my experience.

Okay, so I put all that out there for you. But I am guilty of one addiction... lululemon. I just want to buy everything... seriously. It's costs way too much but I love it anyway. So incredibly comfortable and great designs/colours. Everyone has stuff from lulu now but that really hasn't deterred me like it did with Bench clothes. I hope it sticks around for awhile and they continue to entice me with their products... I see it as my one real splurge store. Too bad someone from their head offices won't read my blog and send me free stuff... I'd be so into that. Guess I'll just have to continue spending my own dough!

1 comment:

  1. I like quality, not needing a name but needing the items i own to last til i don't want to own them any more... love some farmers market stuff too!!! xo

    ReplyDelete