Saturday, July 16, 2011

Might go loopy if I have to do this again... OH WAIT, I do.

PHEW. One busy week done. Too bad I get to repeat most of it again soon. It was certainly filled with lots of stimulation... not all of which was the pleasant kind.

Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday:
Day camps. Are. So. Stressful. I don't know why I always put myself through this. To be fair though, it wasn't really the kids that caused me stress this time... actually, most of the girls were really great kids. The problem was that some people seem to have trouble upholding their committments. I understand that things come up and you may be busy, but if that's the case then why can't you tell me straight up, so I can plan accordingly? Instead, I got stuck with 2 1/2 hours to kill by myself with nine pre-teen girls, on a rainy day. Awesome, thanks so much for that. I could rant for days about all the things that pissed me off within those three days alone, but instead I will work toward being a stronger woman and move on. Must try to learn from experience and make changes... some of which I have already put in motion, and things are looking up! Go me!

Thursday:
Seven. Hours. In. The. Rain. Freezing cold rain and wind I might add. Good god, I wish the weather people had warned me with these special little details, maybe then I could have better prepared myself in an effort to avoid shivering so much I got neck spasms, which is what really ended up happening. Oh yeah, and we got a $25 parking ticket. Halifax, you rock, thanks.  Anyhow, I survived (barely) and Metallica was pretty awesome and surreal. Also, the lead singer of Coheed and Cambria has mesmerizing hair. Look it up. Not a huge fan of the music, but couldn't stop watching the hair. He reminds me SO MUCH of Animal from the muppets.

Friday:
AM - Dead. No energy. Burnt out.
PM - Worked for half a day, then mooched supper off the fam, came home and mostly did nothing productive.

Saturday (AKA today):
Dyed my own hair again... SUCCESSFULLY! This was really a risky endeavor and it usually ends badly... but today I got smart and sat in the bathtub with a mirror propped up, and everything turned out well! Horray! Then I cleaned up and went to the mall seeking a bday gift for a friend... also successful. Tonight will involve partying to celebrate the afore mentioned friends bday. Tomorrow will probably be a repeat of this past Friday AM. Oh well!

That's all for today reader people... sorry I am lacking in posts lately... will try to improve this when I am not busy entertaining and educating stacks of attitude in the form of pre-teen girls.

stats seem pretty accurate...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I love that quote ..so so true.

    Also always remember it's okay because some day you'll be dead :) So morbid but always still makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete