Sunday, July 31, 2011

ready set go

Here's the deal. I need to get more fit and healthy.

So... today was Day One of my new exercise regime. I am going to try to commit to doing 4 basic exercises 5 nights a week for the next two weeks. My 4 basic exercises are a sort of modified push-up (from the knees but bring one leg toward your upper body with each push-up... works the abs more apparently), sit-ups, squats, and hula hooping (mostly for fun but also feels like it's working my core). We'll see how it goes... but I'm trying to get Chris in on it too so maybe I'll be more likely to do it with a partner.


I'm also going to work on creating more healthy eating habits. This will most likely be more challenging than sticking to my exercises. Healthy eating is a real drag for me. Eating in general, really. But, nonetheless, I'll give er a hook. Any suggestions on how to make this easier for myself? Or some foods/recipes that taste junky but are actually good for you???



1 comment:

  1. i can relate to eating in general being a drag.. healthy eating is more of a drag... good luck!! xo

    ReplyDelete