Friday, July 8, 2011

Mumble Jumble

A busy week almost behind me... another busy week ahead though. Next week I'm running a day camp for pre-teen girls. I have enjoyed organizing it for the most part, but I don't always like running them. The pre-teen age range is in no way my favorite age group. Why? They are generally obnoxious at that age. I'm sure I was equally obnoxious during my own time, but now that I'm older it just DRIVES ME CRAZY. Here's hoping I somehow end up with a lovely, obedient, and subdued bunch of girls next Monday. I won't hold my breath though... oh well. I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out. In any case, the girls will most likely enjoy themselves as I have organized some pretty enjoyable activities for them. It's too bad that people aren't always aware of the amount of work and thought and detail you have put into something for them. For example, I spent many hours this week creating the pins featured in the picture below. I didn't mind doing it, but I hate to think that these pins will just end up lost or thrown in the reject pile once the girls take them home.


These flowers actually have hot pink in them, but I find it looks red in these photos.
Other than my day camps happening next week, nothing much spectacular is happening in this little girls world right now.

Locked myself out of my apartment yesterday, mama came to the rescue with my spare key... thank you mama.

Lobster Carnival this weekend, but that doesn't affect me much other than maybe going to the parade and watching fireworks.

Still working on creating healthier eating habits, but finding it hard because I hate to have to over-think things in the summer. Will see how it seems to be going for me in a couple weeks time.

Successfully keeping outdoor planters alive so far, very pleasing indeed. Hopefully I can make them last until the end of the season.

Yep... that's about it! Enjoy these sunshine-y days! Don't they make you feel good inside? :)

Could go for one of these...
While laying out under this....


Actually found one of these at the beach the other day! Love finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment