Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Mouldy Traveller

Sorry, blog readers. I am not very faithful with keeping my blog regularly updated. This is probably due to the fact that, as dad would say, my brain has gone a bit mouldy from this weather. Lucky for me, Toronto is having a HEAT WAVE right now... and that's where I'll be for the last half of this week :) Oh baby! If I can get a tan in four days I will be one happy clam!

My problem before heading to Toronto though is that there is simply not enough time in my days to get everything ready to go. Last night I got all of my large amounts of illegal liquids condensed into smaller travel containers. The deadly nail file and tweezers will be safely packed into a companion's checked baggage. My challenge tonight is somehow getting all of my clothes for the trip packed into my one travel backpack. Anyone who knows me is probably thinking that this is an impossible feat. Being high maintenence does not make travelling a light affair. Fitting all of my needs into one backpack will potentially be a challenge, but I plan to tap into my granola traveller side and pack smartly. My shoes alone tend to take up a backpack all on their own. On the bright side, maybe my expert packing skills from Sobeys will actually have some real life application here. If my endeavor is successful, perhaps I'll even post a list of travel packing tips for my wonderful readers! Wouldn't that be professional and exciting of me!


3 comments:

  1. SO jealousss ..think you can pack me in your backpack?!!!


    Heat. Oh what I wouldn't give for some sunshine& warmer temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitting both you AND my shoes into my backpack could present quite a challenge... let me think it over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about dressing in layers, can't help the shoes tho
    L

    ReplyDelete