Tuesday, August 2, 2011

blah de blah

What a blah day today is. It's a Tuesday but it really feels more like a Monday since yesterday was a holiday. I have a three day work week this week and yet I still want to go home early. I don't know why they pay me to be here sometimes. I'm totally unmotivated... would prefer to take a nap but I'm guessing that would be crossing some line about workplace etiquette. Just so hard to keep my eyes open today though... sleep was not my friend last night apparently... felt like I was in dreamland but don't feel very rested from that trip. In three more hours I'll be able to go home and veg out in front of the tv and doze off. Now, to just find something to do until then...

2 comments:

  1. sometimes sleeping is an exhausting activity for me too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman. Keep blogging! Miss reading your posts :(

    ReplyDelete