Thursday, September 8, 2011

One good, one bad

Looks like I'm not paying for books this year! Couldn't be happier about this. Managed to get all three books I need from the library. They are an edition behind the current textbooks, but I can deal with that as long as I think about the fact that I'll be saving 350+ dollars. Textbooks are SO overpriced, which I find incredibly unfair considering the fact that everyone knows how poor students usually are. Companies totally take advantage of the fact that students are obligated to somehow buy their product.

On another note, tonight is my first night back working for Sobeys. I tried to avoid it, but it was really the best decision for now. No point starting a new job and dealing with that stress when really I'll only be there for a few more months probably. So back to the grind I go. I really hope no one feels the need to go buy groceries tonight. It's rainy... stay home, snuggle up and eat whatever's already in your cupboard instead of coming to Sobeys and making me do more work than I want to. That's all I ask...

1 comment:

  1. YAY for not paying for books :D That is awesome!

    Boo for work but hey ..take $350 you would've spent on books& treat yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete