Thursday, September 1, 2011

NOOOOO.

August is over, which means summer is over. So sad. I'm really not ready for autumn, winter, and spring yet. I need more quality beach time, but I guess that proooobably won't be happening. Tomorrow is the last day of my summer job, I start my courses next Tuesday, and I also start back to work at Sobeys this month. The only good things are that my birthday is in just under two weeks, Rachel's baby will be coming soon, and in October I will be doing a bit of work for the Women's Centre again facilitating self-esteem groups. Oh yeah, and I renewed my drivers license today and the picture isn't half bad! I've definitely seen worse.

On a another note... I'm trying to figure out the name of a book I loved when I was a kid. I used to get it from the library all the time, but I haven't checked there or asked the librarians about it yet. I have no idea what it's called, but I do know that it was about this little girl mouse who was a new big sister and she called the baby the Peanut. It was hardcover and yellow. Sound familiar at all? Anyone? Darn.

Well, belly's growling so I guess I should scrounge up some lunch for myself. I have a post idea for later, and just to warn you... it's a long one. I wrote a reflection on my experience at New Leaf during my placement, and I thought it might be interesting for people to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment