Friday, May 20, 2011

A new adventure! Or a temporary hobby...

Well, it looks like I'm taking on a new learning experience... AKA blogging. I always thought blogs seemed pretty dull and pointless for the most part, but I have to say that my cousin Yvonne & my aunt Allison have inspired me!

To be honest, I'll probably lose interest and forget about the whole thing within a month or two, as tends to often happen with me and electronic things... but until then I'm looking forward to posting some of my thoughts and (hopefully) interesting daily experiences. Or it'll just be me venting about my general dislike for the public... could go either way, really!

So that wraps up my very first blog post, stay tuned for the next installment of J Hodda's everyday life...

No comments:

Post a Comment