Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bits and Pieces

No significants thoughts floating around in my head today, sadly. Just went to get some groceries... ouch says the wallet. Thank god for parents who enjoy feeding their moochy children. I will be very glad to go back to getting paid for all the work I do in a week... this unpaid work-term stuff is for the birds. My summer job that pays is starting at the end of this month... wallet will be stretched less then...phew!

Travelling to Toronto very soon... will probably be relatively nerve-wrecking for me as I have never been responsible for myself during trips that require flights to get there. Glad to be going with a posse though, surely four heads put together will get us where we need to be???

Time to be productive, I suppose. Until later... I leave you with a helpful tip...


2 comments:

  1. Ain't that the truth! Currently frowning about our weather :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the no significant thought days!! xo

    ReplyDelete